Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Watch My Jerk Off Sister

Felt Necklace, Glass, and steel.

Hello,
Some time ago, a friend asked me to help her make a special gift. She wanted a necklace gray and black, flashy, very shiny, elegant and chic ... and that did make a good impression! (Only this ""???????) HELP MY FRIEND!
Think, think, think ... ..

Eventually I left the station, thinking about it as one of the pins that I do at this time but enriching small swarotzkini (fintissimi), sequins and jewel buttons ....


Then a fairly large chain to which I added some organza ribbon caught between the meshes of feathers and a little while about a half-length and always felt slides.


My friend also wanted the series had a second wire, and then I disconnected one from a necklace that I have already made and I bought a post attached to the main chain.
the end, the overview was this ... ... tadaaaaaaa


Then my friend asked me a ring matched, and thus, force Ila, again work ... .. and here


Finally we needed a nice package, and then ... ..



To be fair this is not really my thing, and it was the first ever series in which I attempt, but I can not be said to be unhappy with the results. What do you think??
Ilaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment