Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Program 3d Apartment Extreme Dowloand

And the Winner Is .....

few days ago I received a wonderful surprise ... .. later in my favorite forum Handcrafted and I see that I have a new private message. ... \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Who will ever ?>> I wonder ....
Wild Ursula tells me that he thought about my blog and posted one of its five favorite grazieeeeee the blogosphere ... .. but ... .. how exciting ... ... .. my tiny little blog that I update with more so much difficulty now has a valuable Award !!
But what do I do now belonging to warmly thank Ursula ??
rules, they say, are simple, I choose five other blogs that I like, and refer to them in a Post-Award, in order to publicize the new blog and / or deserving persons in ; special leg and maybe create beautiful works while still more or less "unknown".
So husband's philosophy Orsola that does not deliver awards to Blog already famous as Elena Fiore or Ste Creations and began to squeeze my brains to choose between my favorite blogs, only 5 names ... .... HELPPPPPPP !!!!!
I can not reward Orsola which also has a cute blog and thank you again for choosing me enormously, and I can not vote for one of my favorite blogs ever, which is de La Ila and Sue Cuccinelli because he already voted by Ursula , even though I love everything he does and the ease with which it does. I arrived at the forum after having "stumbled" into his works for me and now the forum is a daily reality and important! (Scusaaaa Ilaaaaaa)
So?? Think, think, think, think, think ... ... ... .... But how do I ????? I like them all ... ... .... Or maybe not all but sicuiramente more than 5! Oh well ... .. up, up, I have to do it, but do not be offended .... Ok?
Drum roll ... ... ... ... ... ... ready ???????
1 - So first of all, I can only reward Blog Mary Art & Copy , because apart from being an artist of the first level, is very good with painting that the jersey is a great friend who is close to me personally as well as on the Web Not a day passes in which at least do not share a joke on Facebook, a coffee house or a call-river to help us divide now the laughter, now doubt, now the moments of sunshine, now the rainy days ... ..
2 - I really like the work of Saettina always so full of detail. The delicious cakes, the little children scoundrels, the famous and all storks.
3 - Another blog that I fell in love was The Den Monster Meatball , I got lost for hours to turn it far and wide and I am sure that I lost a lot of other interesting corners. There is everything and we talk about everything and that's how I became even my little blog, but we always devote too little time and who knows if I ever!
4 - Another artist who has left me several times to open mouth is Carrot with all its creatures that seem to actually live ... .. every time I expect them to move and begin to talk to me!
5 - Last but not least how could I miss a homonym? And here Iaietta and its country of Fantasia . She also met in Our Forum , I love his work more solar and full of .... ... Light.
Oh my God .... I have already finished the five winners and I would have at least another 10!! Uffaaaaaa .....
Okay then .... I hope to participate soon to another Post Award so that it may award five more!!
I strongly suggest you make a tour in all of these links and you will truly wonderful surprises!
Baciozzi all

0 comments:

Post a Comment