Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Request Money On Birthday Invitation

A new prize: Kreativ Blogger Award


Unbelievable but true ..... you are leaving me speechless!!
Another award, arrived from La Ila and its Cuccinelli, person named in my Special Award this morning (actually, after she had already awarded, and I did not know) and so highly esteemed! What satisfaction! And all your pretty words to me. It 's weird how sometimes arise even if the Synergy Virtual .... anyway if you're curious, you can read the nice words here!
But now comes the fun part. The rules of this award are slightly different and far more challenging. Should I "unlock" ten things that speak to me, and then press another 10 blogs that I like and that impressed me by its creativity and style! Now becoming very difficult for me not to repeat already mentioned by other blogs, so ...... I will!
So we start with the easiest stage .... maybe ten things that speak to me ....
Let's go:
1 - They are always around, working, asylum, friends, home, shopping and so on and so forth, I go out early in the morning and return home for dinner every haunting (or sometimes later), and for that I'm thinking to get me to install a mobile phone under the skin, as this remains the 'secure single point of contact between me and the rest of the world.

2 - I am very talkative, I like to talk about everything, verbally and by telephone, chat, e-mail or carrier pigeons. I know a lot of funny people and I'd have time to speak at least 10 minutes a day with each of them!

3 - I am the mother of a Belvetta of almost 4 years, chatty worse than me (can ???), with a strong sense for sound and music and all that is created (but no?) it already steals my stamp and punch waiting to use the grant (as rarely happens) my precious and beloved Big Shot ! It 'very creative with the lies, but that's another story!

4 - I'm an Enthusiast, I immediately fell in love with each new idea. Cito The Ila saying I'm in love .... People often those with a capital P, those thinking and energy. In the past I have also VERY wrong to shoot, but I'm learning slowly (to the sound of kicks do not say where), to whom to direct my confidence!

5 - I'm going through a transition phase, I'm trying to figure out how old I am and how I want to have. What am I doing and what I do. Where they are and above all where I want to go.

6 - I've been for a living basically a tomboy, but I'm also slowly discovering how beautiful it is sometimes to be and behave as a woman. I dusted off the few high-heeled shoes and I bought a new e. .. TADAAAAAAAN .... I found that I also like to wear a suit!

7 - For a lot of reasons, lot with all my strength to ensure that those who suffer injustice and abuse of power or be seen by those who can not only defend themselves, find someone who wants to help. I wish my son and future children of my son, could live in a safer world and which respects them more, and this along with some trusted friends I started to build The Way of Colors .

8 - I like to sing! I love it and I love everything that is sound and music! It makes me feel good! I do since I was small in the garage of a friend of mine, then I did it around festivals and fairs in the country for over ten years, now I just do it in the car. Singing loudly in every way, only to be transfixed by the eyes in disbelief and amazement when I keep it in line at traffic lights:-P !!!!!!

9 - I like to laugh and laugh out loud even to tears. I like the subtle irony, the Inglese Humor and intelligent comedy! I do not like the humor vulgar and obvious, I do not like cinepanettoni, Fantozzi movies or why Mr. Bean makes me sad. But I like Zelig, the duets with Bonolis Littizzetto Laurenti and Luciana!

10 - I like to read. I'd like to read really, but in practice I have never the time! Devour everything. When I was a "Single-nothing" sling me in the library every other day, I made a swing on myself and I chose the book on which I gaze fell. I found so beautiful books and semi-strangers! I love Faletti, De Carlo, Gibran, Youngalm, Brizzi and Shakespeare .... twisted ideas? Maybe yes. Maybe not!

And now we ... Friends of the blogosphere as it is called Tamatadi ! I have to press ten blogs that I like and that I already mentioned in the previous Award! I'm sorry but I can not name someone already awarded, and I am referring to the words of Ursula .... if someone receives more awards, it means that even if he deserves and that is exempt from strength to cite 10 other blogs, the will only if it is possible and want !!!!!!!

1 - HANDICRAFT - Why is a young mistake or Blog he too? It is giving me so many friends, satisfaction and emotions that I can not reward! (And thus in some way, a little reward all those who work there and all the "family")

2 - MICIFIMICI - His creations like I always, always balanced and colorful!

3 - VITALITY ANNALISA - known thanks to Forum, is an artist who makes beautiful creations always stylish, great taste and class.

4 - STE CREATIONS - because I know in person and is a volcano. Anything in her hand and turns to life. Can spacing between each creative form and I love it!

5 - PATTY - Why is my refuge whenever I need technical advice or maybe even just to chat. A wonderful artist and a sweet person!

6 - THE FATE OF THE WORKSHOP - Why I love you and thanks to our Forum 'm experiencing a lot of very respectable artists in the art of creating them, including our balance!

7 - TILES OF ENRY KELDY - Why in the world of tiles, even if I have not ever ventured, his creations so realistic they make me crazy. For the record, even for those crazy RosaRossa of which have a different style, I just do not have a blog to add to questto (I could not choose) or at least I have not found it!

8 - ALESSI 'ART - Why I really like all his work and what little I have known you in our forum, I think it's a very sweet and generous!

9 - THE SWEET CREATIONS KRISTINA - Why with Sasha (saving you from having to choose its nth 10 favorite blogs, and that gladly would have voted if they had not done all before me) , always make me wonder and enticed by their wonderful creations and sweet.

10 - WHERE IS THE WONDERLAND? of my same name, because I can not resist even though I know that deservedly have already voted! I do not understand un'H to crochet but his creations make me crazy! The funny faces, colors, and also his blog is great.

That's all! That hard work, but nice to wander around our little worlds sifting corners wonderful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment