Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Letter Of Church Building Donation Request Sample

Alena N ° 3

Hello,
a few days, as promised I have finished the third album for the small Alena and while it has tried to maintain the style the other, I made some changes. Meanwhile, this is the album:
But this time instead of using rice paper, I used the Moon Rock, which has a nearly perfect performance on these occasions because it is rather rigid lends itself well to coat the covers albums.
All around the cover, rather than the edge of ruffled organza, I used to cotton squares, then cover with a bungee cord always in tune with everything else:


The letters, again, are those in wood Printing, but this time I have dealt with Brilliance Moonlight White, and then with Embossing Powder Holographic Artemio who gave it the look brilliant.
have spread all around the Yellow Glitter Color 3D Printer, and then ending it all with rhinestones stickers always Printing in ink.
The number "3", treated exactly like the letters of the alphabet makes wood-TYPE IS Seletti.
In the lower left, I put a flower "fat" in fuchsia and pink polka dot fabric, putting pins in the petals of white ball through the head.
The garnish, are the dancing mice Artwork.
And that's it .... I hope you like it, but above all they like the small Alena.
Hello. Ilaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment