Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Does Rubbing Alcohol Kill Strep Bacteria

Looking for streaming movies? .... Or videos from National Geographic Sky ?.... only this?

It was a little bit that I thought, all that bunch of links on the bookmarks bar (or bookmarks ).... what a mess! So I thought, "but the home page .. (I use Google) except in the search box ..... what the hell is!?
So I created a page where I have scattered all links to my favorite sites, the 'I've done so dark less power consumption.
If I do a search, click on the link to Google, otherwise just open internet explorer or firefox I open the page with everything you usually do.
I thought I'd put it online for share it with everyone! ... maybe I'll click a few ads that interests you and I gain something!
Hope you like it! is they left Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment