Saturday, September 25, 2010

Can Hot Water Heal Chickenpox

Ticket Tickets Custom Wedding Album

Here we are, in the last two weeks to think things have been many, and unfortunately, my creativity has a little resentful. I could not stay focused and this is a big problem for people who want to create something! Then came my sister Clare asked me to give her a ticket to friends who got married and so I had to give a shock. The bride loves lilac, and it seems that in marriage there were traces everywhere, so I reinforced cardboard, tape, big shot, and that's incredible, needle and thread, and this is the result!
The hearts were cut on two cards of different colors bazzil under the guise of Big Shot and then glued on a rosette of ivory organza. To make a rosette for the second time in my life I took a needle and thread, and changing some of the techniques learned from his legendary Ste underway to make the flowers in the September 5, bending organza in two, I sewed on the side of the fold by passing the wire above and below (forgive me if I have no neophyte to the faintest idea how it's called here), so that the job is done, pulling the whole thing and tying the ends, formed the cockade you see in the middle of the ticket in their hearts. The rest is pretty intuitive and easy to do, but I think it is coming off a card with 3D effect kinda cute .....
Hello everyone
Ilaria

0 comments:

Post a Comment